Wheels are professionally cleaned (sandblasted if steel wheel), check for any structural damage, prepare and fix any cosmetic imperfections before going into painting. The wheel will look like new and there is a 24 month on any of our jobs.
Polishing is the process of creating a smooth and shiny surface by chemical action, leaving your wheels' surface with a significant specular reflection.
In order to produce a shiny, mirror-like finish and to protect against deterioration, a triple layer of chromium is used in this process. The Wheel is first sanded down, then electroplated with copper, then nickel, ultimately bathed in chromium and electrified.
Anodizing increases resistance to corrosion and wear, and provides better adhesion for paint primers and rlin than bare metal does. A wheel is anodized by passing it through an electrolytic solution. Anodizing is performed in an acid solution which slowly dissolves the oxide of the wheel by creating a thick shiny-looking coat.
• If the center cap is sent with the original wheel, the center cap will also be refinished at no additional cost. One center cap per wheel.
• All stamping and markings will be preserved throughout the entire process.
• Minor imperfections such as small dents and scratches will be fixed during the refurbishing process.
• Refurbishing & refinishing services take approximately 2 to 3 weeks for completion from the date the wheels are received.
• Wheels will be picked up and delivered via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground depending on your location. Wheel delivery shipments and pick up services will always be insured throughout transportation.
• If you are shipping your wheels to us, please be sure to insure the package. We cannot be held responsible for damaged or lost packages.
• Alloy wheels will be professionally checked for cracking, roundness and structure issues before the refinishing process.
• Chrome wheels will be professionally split, re-chromed and re-assembled correctly for a perfect like-new finish.
• Notifications will be sent when your wheels arrive at our location and at each stage throughout the process.
• If requested, photos of the refinished wheels will be sent via email before final devliery to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Tire recommendation
• Wheel Weight & Offset
Please call or email our sales department for details today!
Sales Team: (888) 986-4466