All work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every wheel. Our work is covered under warranty for 24 months from the time the wheels are delivered.
With our refurbishing services you don't even have to worry about the hassle of sending the wheels in - we will arrange to have the wheels picked up from you, or you can ship/drop off your wheel(s) at either of our Los Angeles locations. If you choose to have the wheel(s) picked up directly from your location, we will send a pre-paid label and even supply the shipping materials. Additional fees apply for pickup services. Please call us at 888-986-4466 to speak to one of our sales representatives or email us at Wheels@SierraMadreCollection.com with any questions, and/or to receive a quote.
• Paint and polish service is available for any alloy fuchs wheel of any size and style to your color of choice.
• Standard color is traditional black.
• Frosting available for the edge and lips, upon request.
• If the center cap is sent with the original wheel, the center cap will also be refinished at no additional cost. One center cap per wheel.
• All stamping and markings will be preserved throughout the entire process.
• Minor imperfections such as small dents and scratches will be fixed during the refurbishing process.
• Refurbishing & refinishing services take approximately 2 to 3 weeks for completion from the date the wheels are received.
• Wheels will be picked up and delivered via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground depending on your location. Wheel delivery shipments and pick up services will always be insured throughout transportation.
• If you are shipping your wheels to us, please be sure to insure the package. We cannot be held responsible for damaged or lost packages.
• Alloy wheels will be professionally checked for cracking, roundness and structure issues before the refinishing process.
• Notifications will be sent when your wheels arrive at our location and at each stage throughout the process.
• If requested, photos of the refinished wheels will be sent via email before final devliery to ensure customer satisfaction.
•Additional charges may apply for correcting non-standard finishes or heavily damaged wheels